JLee’s Carpet Cleaning includes the following in every cleaning:
- Pre-Inspection: We walk through your home with you to evaluate your needs. There are several different carpet materials and MANY different carpet types, your home is unique and therefore so is our approach to cleaning. This walk through includes a free pet urine assessment with moisture meter and blacklight.
- Pre-Treating: The best way to remove soils and stain is with a quality pre-treatment product. We carry several types of pre-treatments on our truck to target different carpet and soil types.
- JLee’s uses only high-quality pre-conditioners manufactured by reputable companies. These chemicals are designed to strongly break down dirts and oils, and freely rinse out of the carpet thus providing a deeper clean and leaving a softer feeling carpet.
- Soft Water Rinse: JLee’s trucks carry 100 gallons of soft-treated water. The only time we may need some water is for end of day appointments but our soft water treatment is on the truck! Soft water is proven to rinse more chemical and dirt from carpets than water that has not been treated.
- Power Wand Extraction: Truck mounts are the most powerful way to clean your carpets. To take advantage of this power, JLee’s has invested into Power Wands which flush deeper and recover more water than the traditional wand. By recovering more, we remove more dirt and soil than traditional methods and leave your carpets dryer.
- Speed Drying: Using fans designed specifically for floors, JLee’s can speed up the dry time significantly of your carpets.
- Post Walk-Through: Once the cleaning is done, we walk you through each area to make sure everything has been cleaned to your satisfaction.
Optional: Please see our Pet Urine Education section if you have pet urine. We explain in-depth how we tackle pet urine problems and why it is important to use a true professional.
Your Friend & Neighbors
Matt & Josh